Where the hell is everyone?
They're at home, tuning in to root for the next "American idol." They're plugged into their iPods, utterly self-involved and disconnected from what lies just outside their doors. They're spending 25 hours a week playing video games in virtual worlds instead of fighting to save the only world that really matters.
It also covers:
- NSA (allegedly illegal) wiretapping of U.S. citizens
- The Press failing its "government watchdog" duties
- The U.S. failing to sign the Kyoto Protocol
- Oil dependency (specifically Big Oil controlling the U.S.)
- Organized religion influencing the government
read more | digg story